Pretty In Pink
- To start things off apply a pink cream base all over your lid
- Choose three different shade of pink eye shadow a light, medium and dark colour
- Take your medium shade and apply it all over your lid from your lash line to the crease
- Next take your darkest pink (mine had a touch of red in it) and apply in your crease
- Take the lightest pink and apply under you eye brows and in the corners of your eyes (by tear ducts) to brighten them
- Thinly line your entire eye. I used L’oreal gel liner
- Curl your lashes and apply a mascara of your choice to both top and bottom lashes. I used N.Y.C volumizing mascara.
- Apply concealer, foundation, powder and blush
- finish with your choice of lip gloss
Say hello to my Mom. She has a wedding to go to tomorrow so she asked me to try different eye looks that will go with the dress she plans to wear. I’m always a little leery to do someone else’s makeup, especially someone as picky as my mom. Needless to say I was a little reluctant.
We tried three or four different looks but this was what we decided looked best. I have to say I’m pretty proud of myself. I used a lilac cream base all over her lid, then applied a dark violet in the crease, along the eye lid and in the outer corner and then took an off white shadow that had a bit of shimmer in it and put it right under her eye brow as a highlight. To finish it off we used black liquid liner to thinly line her lid and used mascara. Her eyes look a lot bigger, bright and really seem to pop.
I’m proud of my self :)
1/3 older »